- RT @SUKADCorp: What are the engines of effective project management? youtu.be/W_PU748iONE via @YouTube This video is related to a rece… 18 hours ago
- This video is related to a recent poll that we did on LinkedIn about People-Processes-Tools in the context of proje… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- For the last three months, we had opened all of our #PMQuest Courses to the #projectmanagement #community for free.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- RT @Jason: Shut down Main Street USA to cars. and make it an open air experience — with lots of spread out spaces. that’s how you beat #C… 1 day ago
- I think that every time I see a post on how Agile is great and transformation is necessary, I will share these two… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: PMI
As a follow up to our previous post, some have asked me: since I have this view why do we teach PMP classes in my company? Why we should not be teaching PMP classes?
PMI = Project Management Institute A bit of personal history Over the years (1998 to 2008) I have volunteered for PMI. My volunteer activities included At the local (Houston – Texas), from 1998 to 2000 At the regional level (Arabian … Continue reading
This blog post is not just to vent but to share an exchange that reflect a dangerous trend. The following quotations are from one of the PMI geniuses that actually have all of the #PMI certifications. “The SP and … Continue reading
I usually do not like to put anyone in the corner but today i will. It is often where we see posts on social media that violate copyrights and include false claims. Most often I choose to ignore them and … Continue reading
What is my agenda?
Explaining to the general community some of the issues so they can understand – why we will not renew our PMP, or Registered Education Provider status, or join the Consultant Registry … or … or
This topic is quite extensive so we might end up with a few articles on this subject. Today we will address an issue related to the REP (Registered Education Provider Program). Continue reading
Originally posted on Mosaicproject's Blog:
Picking the optimum project management certification to advance your career is difficult. Ed Naughton, Director General IPMI (Ireland) has published the following analysis in his “Project Management Trends” newsletter: This of course raises the…
A professional organization, like PMI and a PMI Chapter, PRIMARY mission is to grow the “profession” so how can it allow individuals – with or without hidden agendas decides on who can speak or cannot speak? Continue reading