- Heading to UAE (1) Coaching and Follow up with teams working on REAL projects and (2) a 2-day workshop on #CAMMP with a real project #pmot 7 hours ago
- RT @asadabukhalil: @usembassybeirut And how much are you adding-in billions-to the Israeli war and aggression machine?Who do you think you… 1 day ago
- .... 2/2 a jack of all trades, a glorified clerk, a business analyst, a business manager, or a strategic thinker? #pmot 2 days ago
- I am really confused by what large PM associations are posting about project manager role - do they want the PM to be ... 1/2 #pmot 2 days ago
- #Project_Journey Beyond #Waterfall and beyond #Agile #Adaptive #Project_Management lnkd.in/gR2uhws 5 days ago
Tag Archives: PMI
As a follow up to our previous post, some have asked me: since I have this view why do we teach PMP classes in my company? Why we should not be teaching PMP classes?
PMI = Project Management Institute A bit of personal history Over the years (1998 to 2008) I have volunteered for PMI. My volunteer activities included At the local (Houston – Texas), from 1998 to 2000 At the regional level (Arabian … Continue reading
This blog post is not just to vent but to share an exchange that reflect a dangerous trend. The following quotations are from one of the PMI geniuses that actually have all of the #PMI certifications. “The SP and … Continue reading
I usually do not like to put anyone in the corner but today i will. It is often where we see posts on social media that violate copyrights and include false claims. Most often I choose to ignore them and … Continue reading
What is my agenda?
Explaining to the general community some of the issues so they can understand – why we will not renew our PMP, or Registered Education Provider status, or join the Consultant Registry … or … or
This topic is quite extensive so we might end up with a few articles on this subject. Today we will address an issue related to the REP (Registered Education Provider Program). Continue reading
Originally posted on Mosaicproject's Blog:
Picking the optimum project management certification to advance your career is difficult. Ed Naughton, Director General IPMI (Ireland) has published the following analysis in his “Project Management Trends” newsletter: This of course raises the…