- RT @SUKADCorp: What are the engines of effective project management? youtu.be/W_PU748iONE via @YouTube This video is related to a rece… 17 hours ago
- This video is related to a recent poll that we did on LinkedIn about People-Processes-Tools in the context of proje… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- For the last three months, we had opened all of our #PMQuest Courses to the #projectmanagement #community for free.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- RT @Jason: Shut down Main Street USA to cars. and make it an open air experience — with lots of spread out spaces. that’s how you beat #C… 1 day ago
- I think that every time I see a post on how Agile is great and transformation is necessary, I will share these two… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: PMBOK Guide
As a follow up to our previous post, some have asked me: since I have this view why do we teach PMP classes in my company? Why we should not be teaching PMP classes?
This blog post is not just to vent but to share an exchange that reflect a dangerous trend. The following quotations are from one of the PMI geniuses that actually have all of the #PMI certifications. “The SP and … Continue reading
For the full article and information on how to download please visit the SUKAD Group Blog via this link.