- RT @SUKADCorp: What is the SUKAD Way™ Model? What does CAMMP™ stand for? Does Adaptive Project Management Methodology mean Agile or somethi… 7 hours ago
- RT @SUKADCorp: SUKAD new video series by Co-Founder and CEO Mounir A. Ajam called "It Depends". Video Series: It Depends Video No. 1: Open… 16 hours ago
- RT @SUKADCorp: The "It Depends" series is about project management terminology and the various terms that we often use out of context. #pr… 16 hours ago
- RT @SUKADCorp: What does Uruk mean? What is the origin of the name that we selected for the Uruk Platform, the project management cloud-bas… 2 days ago
- RT @SUKADCorp: A #blog post and #video from a few weeks ago. The subject is also related to next week's #webinar if you like to join us. #… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: PMBOK Guide
As a follow up to our previous post, some have asked me: since I have this view why do we teach PMP classes in my company? Why we should not be teaching PMP classes?
This blog post is not just to vent but to share an exchange that reflect a dangerous trend. The following quotations are from one of the PMI geniuses that actually have all of the #PMI certifications. “The SP and … Continue reading
For the full article and information on how to download please visit the SUKAD Group Blog via this link.