- Heading to UAE (1) Coaching and Follow up with teams working on REAL projects and (2) a 2-day workshop on #CAMMP with a real project #pmot 7 hours ago
- RT @asadabukhalil: @usembassybeirut And how much are you adding-in billions-to the Israeli war and aggression machine?Who do you think you… 1 day ago
- .... 2/2 a jack of all trades, a glorified clerk, a business analyst, a business manager, or a strategic thinker? #pmot 2 days ago
- I am really confused by what large PM associations are posting about project manager role - do they want the PM to be ... 1/2 #pmot 2 days ago
- #Project_Journey Beyond #Waterfall and beyond #Agile #Adaptive #Project_Management lnkd.in/gR2uhws 5 days ago
Tag Archives: PMBOK Guide
As a follow up to our previous post, some have asked me: since I have this view why do we teach PMP classes in my company? Why we should not be teaching PMP classes?
This blog post is not just to vent but to share an exchange that reflect a dangerous trend. The following quotations are from one of the PMI geniuses that actually have all of the #PMI certifications. “The SP and … Continue reading
For the full article and information on how to download please visit the SUKAD Group Blog via this link.